Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Cute Title

The last few weeks have been so busy for our family. I am not sure how we manage to keep going but we do. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break, because I won't have to go to class for a week, but I will still have school work to do. I am just glad that we will have a little time to breathe and enjoy one another.

Last week, the Prattville Youth Lions Midget team won their first round of playoffs, so we play again this weekend. I really think that most people are sick of football. I know five people in my house that are ready for it to be over. We play in Tallasee at 9:00. Let's cross our fingers.

Savannah and Morgan are going to Dothan this weekend. So it will just be Todd, Zach, and me for the weekend. Should be different and quite. Just us and Zach.

I do ask that every pray for my family. My parents, brothers, and I are going through some stuff right now and know that we could all use your prayers.

No comments: