Friday, July 9, 2010

Adult Co-Ed Softball

Thursday night was our first co-ed softball game. We had a blast! We lost, but we had so much fun.


This is Cody! She is looking serious about getting on base!
She also broke her finger and got her leg busted by the ball!
She is such a trooper!
Alicia on third base! She was the first
batter of the game!
She also caught a line drive during the game!
Todd on second base!! He hit EVERY time
he came up to bat!
Todd getting ready to SMACK the ball!

Alicia in the zone!!

I hit the ball and made it to first base, but I
got out on third!

BASE HIT!!! (I can't breathe!!)
I play catcher!

Morgan took the pictures for me! I hope that next time she gets more pictures of the rest of our team, but she was also busy chasing babies around! We had a great time, but boy am I sore! We have a DOUBLE HEADER this Thursday! I am excited! It is so much fun!
The best part was our kids telling us how well we did and how proud they were of us!
I sure hope my legs aren't as sore tomorrow because we have practice!! We are going to be ready for Los Ranchos Thursday!

No comments: