Monday, July 20, 2009

Camps!

The week before we went to the beach, Morgan and Savannah went to Flordia College Camp in Flordia. The week before that Zach went to Back Woods Christian Camp with my parents. Just last week Zach and Landon went to football camp (it was three half days).

Zach went to a one night camp with my parents. It is called June Bug and he had a great time. It made him feel big that he could go to camp to. They did all kinds of fun stuff, including making mud shirts.

Morgan and Savannah went to FC Camp and they had a good time. This camp lasts a week. This was Morgan's second year and Savannah's first year. We really thought that Savannah would get homesick or not want stay, but that was not the case. We never even heard from her the entire week. When I asked her why she didn't call she told me she was having too much fun.
Morgan did call, I think on Wednesday. She just wanted to chat. I am glad because I was missing them both so much. Todd and I are actually thinking about being counselors next year, since all three of our kids will be old enough to go to camp.

Last week, Zach and Landon went to the Prattville Lions Football camp. They had a great time. It was from 8-12, Monday-Wednesday!

Last week, I also kept Hannah and Cade for Tatum (Alicia's sister-in-law). I have them again this week.

No comments: