Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cheap Cheap

I woke up not feeling very well this morning. After I got Todd off to work, I went back to bed. The kids let me sleep in (more TV time for them). Not long after I got up, Christy called to let me know that she was getting ready to bring Andrew over. I had agreed to keep him when she couldn't. The weather was kind of rainy here so I was not sure what to do with the kids. I finally decided to go through their Honor Roll coupons and see what we could do. Here is a list of the things that we used coupons on today.

3 blockbuster videos---FREE!
2 chick-fil-a sandwhiches---FREE!
1 chick-fil-a kids meal---FREE!
3 small fries from McDonald's---FREE!
1 kids meal from Taco Bell---FREE!

Needless to Morgan, Savannah, Zach and Andrew all ate pretty well for lunch. I got an $.89 burrito. Not bad, huh!!

The kids also played the Wii some this afternoon. Not a very exciting day, but it was the best I could do this week on my budget!

No comments: