Saturday, June 6, 2009

Look What I Saved!!

Look at the stuff that I got at Publix for $17.12, when my actual total was $41.27!! I am so excited! I have been doing research on using coupons and how to shop and buy the things that we need for less!! Today we need a few things and I gathered the coupons that I have been saving and we headed out! For those of you who don't know, Publix will take other store's coupons as long as they sell that product.

Vendor Coupons $4.10
Store Coupons $20.00
Advertised Special Savings $11.92
Advantage Buy Savings $4.34
TOTAL SAVINGS $40.36

This is really exciting to me. I can't wait to go shopping next week and to see how well I do!! Todd was really proud too!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! I felt a bit like a nerd when I posted on facebook that one of my hobbies was coupon clipping... but it really is! I guess you're a nerd too! LOL!

Magan said...

Great job!