Thursday, June 4, 2009

Late Wednesday Post

Yesterday was a catch up day for us. I had gotten behind on several things around the house and decided that we needed to take a day and get caught up. I got a lot of things done that I had been putting off. Unfortunately, there is always more for me to do today.

Last night, we went to Sonic for the FREE ROOT BEER FLOATS! The kids thought it was great, but everyone else in Prattville thought it was a good idea too. Boy, was it crazy!

That is about all we did yesterday and I am not sure what the day holds today other than laundry! I am gonna keep Andrew at 1:00 and Landon wants me to pick him up this afternoon, so he and Zach can play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I wanted to stop by Sonic here in Dothan last night on the way home from church, but it was PACKED! I've never seen anything like it there!
I couldn't find what you sent me on FB. Send it again or e-mail me!