Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally Friday!!

Savannah's favorite store is Old Navy. I had heard that the one in Montgomery had closed and I have never heard anything else about it. The other day when Zach and I went to the school, we went to the Wal-Mart out past Taylor Road. I found the new Old Navy. Savannah was so excited. That's my kind of girl, gets excited about a store. Well, anyway, with Todd having the today off again this week, we are going to go to Old Navy. I think that we will wait until this afternoon when we are on our way to Troy.

Todd's parents will get the kids this weekend. I don't think that has happens since I have started the blog. Since we moved to Prattville, they meet us in Troy once a month and the kids spend the weekend with them. It is good for the kids to have a break and Todd and I enjoy the time to be Todd and Vaughn and not mom and dad. However, we spend most of the time with our friends. This weekend Ben, Alicia, DJ and us are planning on going to Joe's Crab Shack in Hoover. (Do they allow Prattville folks in Hoover?) (For those of you who don't know Prattville beat Hoover once to win the State Championship!!!) Todd has been wanting to go there for a long time.

Well, the puppies are doing great and Nixxie is being a great mother! I cannot believe that she had seven puppies. She was huge!! Remember that in six weeks we will have 6 puppies for sale. (James, the puppies dad's owner gets pick of the litter!!)

Well, I guess it is off to cleaning the house, laundry,and yard work until later this afternoon.

No comments: