Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer's Last Blast

Well, here in Prattville we are booming with new businesses. We recently had a Mellow Mushroom open. We have eaten at one in Dothan and did not see it as anything special, however, the kids didn't remember and were dying to go. I promised them that we would go before school started. Well, we went the other day and I found it overpriced. We got a large pizza and 2 adult drinks and 2 kids drinks and the price was $34.00. FOR LUNCH!! We will not go back! I can go to Little Ceasers and get a large pizza for $5! I didn't find the pizza that great anyway! Oh well, that is my restaurant review for today!

Yesterday, we went bowling with some friends from Zach's Kindergarten class! We had a really good time (even though I lost!) Seth and Zach will be going to different schools next year, so they won't see each other as much and I will have to find a new field trip buddy, but we hope to keep in touch with them. I also had Andrew with me! I think that he enjoyed a trip to the bowling alley!!







A few months ago, when Morgan was studying about the assembly line and Henry Ford, I took her on a field trip to the Hyundai Manufacturing Plant. We had a good time. It was very interesting. Well, you have to be 6 to take the tour, so Zach could not wait until he was 6 so we could take him. Well, he is 6 now and so we are taking a tour of the plant tonight when Todd gets off of work. They offer tours on Thursday evening! I thought that we could all go, it would be something different for us to do.
Well, it is a week before school starts and I have not yet heard from Savannah's teacher. I was nervous to begin with about this year and to have not yet heard when EVERYONE that I know had heard, does not make me feel very well. I hope that today will be the day!

No comments: