Monday, July 21, 2008

Fish, Family,& Towels!

On Saturday night we had a fish fry to cook the fish from the deep sea fishing trip. As always we had a great time and plenty of food! The best part is that DJ and Ben did most of the cooking. Alicia and I got to enjoy some "do nothing" time! I even ate some fish! Still not my favorite but I did promise that I would try some and I did (with a lot of tater sauce!)






Morgan was not feeling well, so I didn't get a pic of her!



On Sunday, I went to the country (as we call it) with my Aunt to pick up some items that my Aunt Mae's son was giving to us that belonged to her. She passed away last year, I think. I was given her iron skillets. We had a good visit with family and a great lunch!



The rest of the weekend was spent working in the garden and the back yard! We still have a lot of things left to do, but we had a very productive weekend.



Since we were outside all weekend, my house is a wreck! How does that happen? So today I have to clean the house, catch up on laundry, go to the grocery store, and take Morgan to the doctor at 9:45!



Todd also got the clothesline put up for me! I hung clothes out this morning! I am so glad that he finally got that done and I can use it! Surely hanging out all those towels will save some energy and money!!

No comments: