Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hammock, Puppies, and Kids

Well, I think that the puppies are coming today! I was up most of the night with Savannah, who couldn't sleep, and Nixxie, who was scratching around (she sleeps on a blanket on the floor on my side of the bed.) After all the "nesting" that she did during the night, she has been pacing and panting since we have been up. I got the kennel out and put her blanket in there and she went right in. I guess now it is just a waiting game! Updates to follow!!!

The kids played on the slip 'n slide yesterday. They stayed outside for about an hour and a half. I didn't take any pics, but I can tell you that they had a good time.

Last night when we got home, it was so nice outside, I told Todd that when the wind blew it was almost cold. Anyway, I was hanging some clothes on the clothesline and Todd was laying in the hammock. Well, when I got done, I went over and laid in the hammock too. Then Savannah came out and then Morgan , and then Zach. Well, everyone was in the hammock in some way except Zach. We were enjoying the clearing sky, watching stars come out, and a bat fly around, until it happen. We were all on the ground. Funny, yes. Painful, yes. The hammock was not made for 4 people. We were having such a nice time enjoying doing something other than watching TV! Savannah hurt her wrist a little and I hurt my forearm. It actually swelled up a bit, and still hurts. I think I just twisted it some. Todd said that he thinks that he can fix it.

Well, I am now an official student at AUM. I have registered for my classes and ready to go. Nervous, but ready to go. I will be applying to the school of education in the summer of 2009. I am about a year behind Todd. I may try to take a few extra classes here and there but we will see. I do not want to shoot my self in the foot by taking to many classes. Wish me luck....I have been taking Internet classes so going to class will be new to me.

No comments: