Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ever so THANKFUL Tuesday

I got a call today that said we were approved on our refinancing, but with conditions! I have just about met all the conditions that were set forth!!! YAHOOOOOO!!! This has been one long month! Yes it took a month. I can't wait to close! As soon as I get the call with the final approval a huge weight will be lifted! Please keep us in your prayers that everything will continue on the right path!

I have been baby-sitting this week for a friend! Kimber is about 7 or 8 months! The kids are loving it! Even Zach has enjoyed taking care of Kimber!

The kids are hanging out with my mom today! She came on got them and took them back to her house to swim and then later they are going to see Kung Fu Panda! It is nice to have a little time to myself (Kimber is not feeling well, so she is sleeping a lot!) It is nice not to go anywhere also! I have not driven the Tahoe since Sunday!!!

Last night we watched Nashville Star and the kids were so totally wild! At first, I think that Todd was getting aggravated with them because they were so loud, but then it just turned into something that was hilarious! We laughed so much that it hurt!

Well, again, I am sorry that I don't really have anything real interesting, but this is our life!

Oh by the way, did I tell you that the refinancing loan went through? YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: