Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I will be a follower and use the same title as everyone else for today!

1. I am thankful that I really do have good kids.
2. I am thankful that my kids are older now and we have no more diapers or bottles.
3. I am thankful for the quiet time I have to myself in the mornings after Todd leaves for work.
4. I am thankful that love grows in small places because these days I feel like we are seriously outgrowing our house.
5. I am thankful that we are done with homeschooling until next week!
6. I am thankful that Todd and I will get to spend the weekend together without kids.
7. I am thankful that it is summer and I don't have to drive the Tahoe as much.
8. I am thankful for the great "backdoor neighbors" that we have. I don't know what we would do without them.
9. I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband that works hard for our family.
10. I am thankful that Todd and I both have great parents!!
11. I am thankful that we are going to the Y to swim today and my kids are so excited!

No comments: