Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is Todd's 32nd birthday!!! We are not doing anything special, the kids are going to VBS and when they get home we will have cake. I have invited the Goff's and DJ to come over and have cake. I am going to make him the dinner that he requested and that is about it. I think that some quiet time will be a really nice way to celebrate.

Everything is final with our house and we are no longer with Countrywide! YEAH!!!

Other than it being Todd's birthday, there is really nothing else to report. Savannah will be going to VBS with her friend Emily this morning and all of the kids are going to VBS in the evening with Ben and Alicia. We are hanging out around the house working on schoolwork with Morgan, practicing adding and reading with Zach, and of course my favorite laundry and housework.

I have to go start his cake. He wanted carrot cake! I thought I would make is special by making it homeade. It might be special alright!

No comments: