Friday, June 27, 2008

CAMP BOUND!!!!!

After months of waiting, a week of packing, a lot of money spent at Target, Morgan is packed and ready for camp! She is so excited! I am excited for her too! We leave in a few hours, actually around 1:00 and I have so much to do. Here is the short list of things that must be done:
  • pick up some things from Wal-Mart
  • return some wrong-sized socks to Target
  • fill-up the van
  • clean out the van (Todd has been driving it)
  • sweep/mop the kitchen and living room
  • clean the bathrooms
  • vacuum
  • make sure that all 5 people have everything packed
  • take out the scraps to the compost (Yuck)

I hope that I can get it all done. I am sure if I enlist a few helpers I can get it done.

Well, this is a big weekend for us, so please keep us in your prayers. Morgan has never been gone for a week before and she will be about 6 hours away from us. I know that she will be fine, she will be with other Christians and girls her age. Maybe it is me that I am worried about. Last night I was telling Todd that this has been a big week for us......My oldest is going to a week long summer camp and my youngest has loose teeth. They are growing up! Well, I will let you know how the weekend goes. Todd is so excited about catching up with Josh, so I am sure that it will be memory filled weekend!

No comments: