Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wacky Wenesday??

Yesterday when Todd got home from work he read my blog as he normally does. Well, when he got done he closed the computer and said well, that was boring! So if you are reading this and find it boring, I find enjoyment in that. Boring means nothing major happened in our lives, we had regular days. That is a GOOD thing!!

They cannot come out and fix my dryer until Thursday. I have been without my dryer for so long that I think that I could live without it. I had been going to our friend, DJ's house to dry clothes, but that got old. Then, I started going to the laundry mat because I could dry everything at one time and be done in about 25 minutes, but sometimes I felt that was nasty! Now I am just hanging everything up. We are getting a clothes line from our neighbor (he does not use it and said that we could have it) (Alicia, I will share!) I actually enjoy not using the dryer, somewhat!

Well, the Tahoe did not move out of the driveway yesterday!! It was nice to stay home. Savannah's friend from school, Emily, came over to play and she spent the night. Emily and her little brother, Cameron, are going to go to the movies with us!

Well, I am sorry that my post are not that exciting, but I have nothing. Boring is good for me!

No comments: