Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally Friday!!


Morgan and Zach climbing to the top of the slides.


Zach sliding down the slide.


A kind moment between all three. I am sure it did not last long!! After lunch!! They are ready to go back swimming.
Savannah sliding!
Morgan jumping!
Zach jumping off the diving board!

Savannah jumping!


Well, yesterday we went to the Y to swim. We packed our lunch and stopped and got me some magazines and headed to the Y. Of course it was packed. I sprayed the kids down with sunblock and I also sprayed myself down. We got there around 10:45 and stayed until around 2:30! I even sprayed the kids down again after lunch! When we got home we were all burnt! I am the worst! I just don't understand. I thought that I did everything right! Well, the kids had a good time anyway!





The kids are going to spend the weekend with Todd's parents in Dothan. The always take the kids one weekend a month. The kids look forward to going and Todd and I get to spend the weekend together.....usually with our neighbors, Ben and Alicia. I guess most of you can tell that we are always together by my other post anyway!



Well, I really don't have anything else to say today. I have to go finish the laundry and get the kids packed to leave. Todd, will be home early today, so I don't have much time to get finished!





Have a great weekend!

No comments: